Thursday, November 24, 2005




After my walk around my grandmother's land, I decided to visit the cemetery where my love ones are buried. After I weeded the grave sites of my parents and placed flowers on their graves for the Thanksgiving Holiday, I just started looking around the cemetery. I was there alone and it didn't bother me at all. I just started noticing things. Now, for those of you who know me, you know I have the ability to find humor in things that the average eye just doesn't quite see...and no, I am not crazy, but some of the things that I started noticing, if I were to tell you, your mind's eye just couldn't begin to see them for what they really were. So, yes...I grabbed my camera and started taking pictures, because some stuff you just gotta see for yourself.

This tree is one example. I mean, look at it. Its the classic "spooky" standing-in-a-graveyard-on Halloween-night tree. Now how is it that only the spooking looking trees get 'inside' the gate and all the pretty, full and not-so-spooky trees are on the 'outside' of the gate? hmmmmm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home